Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MOVING!!!!


Oh my, the packing, it’s a nightmare, boxes are everywhere and everywhere is a mess. For about 10 minutes I contemplated letting the packers do EVERYTHING, getting a cleaner in and just kicking back! Then along comes my infinite wisdom, and I decide that whilst, yes indeedy, this will be the easy option, this end, it also meant that I would have to throw away the rubbish and things I don’t want, at the other end, and who wants to unpack rubbish, right?

So here I am stressed, confused, and really muddled!

I also feel guilty that I haven’t blogged in ages. I can’t wait to get this all out of the way so that I can get back to normality, cooking, baking and writing. I am still around and haven't quit blogging, just slightly overwhelmed with everything that's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment